View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2004, 17:32 (Ref:847159)   #40
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirk
Hmm, my last post has disappeared. Is DR moderating here or does some moderator think he is anything less than underhanded in his approach? And does that moderator not think that Sato will be under immense pressure to fill those shoes, especially if he has an early "incident"? Or was it the comment about JB being quick and smooth but needed to show some testosterone in traffic? There was no profanity that I could determine.

I think it could have been taken as a libelous comment. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way. Anyway its just my opinion. However I can't beleive you think Button may be any good. Are you ill?