View Single Post
Old 1 May 2005, 10:59 (Ref:1290977)   #19
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Rain was menacing to mess all the forecasts , but in the end 250cc and MotoGP were pretty "normalw" in terms of winners. Anyway, many of those who risked nominating just one name had a big reward this round.

Category 1255cc was a disaster for us , nobody got points! In 250cc gomick and Wingman won risking all the bet to Casey. MotoGP was similarly won by Dani Filth (he was having bad luck formerly) and marcus going all the way for Rossi.

The "Gibernaus" were the losers in this particular event, but I think it was a good bet (in fact I guessed first for Sete and as a side guess for Rossi).

In total, this round was won by Blue and I got the same score as well.
Code:
CHINA

125cc:
(everybody 0)

250cc:
gomick   4
Wingman  4
asha     3
Bleu     3
Hazza    2.5
Schummy  2.5

MotoGP:
Dani Filth  4
marcus      4
Schummy     3
Bleu        2.5

Total:
Bleu        5.5
Schummy     5.5
Dani Filth  4
marcus      4
gomick      4
Wingman     4
asha        3
Hazza       2.5

In the Championship, in the difficult 125cc we have the same positions as last round: x_dt leads the table, closely followed by asha.

250cc leaders are gomick and Wingman, remember in Jerez we didn't get any points in this category!

In MotoGP, I'm lucky to be in front with Dani Filth and marcus not far at all.

In the total championship classification, I lead, with Bleu jumping up to 2nd position, and Hazza going solidly in 3rd.

Different strategies here, some choose to risk just one rider, others prefer to spread the guess, lastly some others choose a mixed approach combining risk and conservative guesses in different categories. Let's see who will get the upper hand in the next GPs!
Code:
CHAMPIONSHIP:

125cc:
x_dt     3
asha     2.5
Bleu     2
Hazza    2
Schummy  2

250cc:
gomick   4
Wingman  4
asha     3