View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2006, 14:20 (Ref:1793585)   #7
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1) Why mandatory in the title? I think that the Nationality should not be added (at this stage) to the thread title - keep it simple! I agree that in any discussion/info etc on the thread that nationality, where known, should be included, and certainly when the driver profile gets into the Wiki, it should be included.
2) Have you read the few rules? We can't just have a list of drivers without info; it would be endless! Please don't start driver threads in here without putting some real info. in! If you (or anyone else) hasn't put some proper info. on Foley and Geoghan within the next 24 hours, I'll move it out to the main forum until there are some solid contributions that warrant their return!

PS, I now see 4 threads started here and whilst I'm delighted at your enthusiasm, guys, please read the rules. Unless you are going to put some hard facts or anecdotes about a driver on your own first post, the place to start the discusson is in the Main History forum!

Last edited by John Turner; 18 Dec 2006 at 14:28.