View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2009, 00:32 (Ref:2561648)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i only just got to drive the existing astra, and i was surprised by the quality of that. it was a 1.6 petrol, and surprisingly quick when required to be. the interior was nice (though it took me 2 days of solid arsing around with the levers attached to the seat to change it from school chair to comfortable car setting), i thought it was very convenient that my tomtom wedged perfectly into the radio/climate/temperature display, and there were enough places to put all my assorted junk without forgetting where it had gone.

as for the new one - in that picture to me the dash looks a bit hectic, there's too much chrome to get a clear look at the dials! and cleaning out the biscuit and crisp crumbs from the steering wheel is going to be a pain in the arse! it still looks pretty good from the outside though, albeit a tiny bit too corsa at the front end?