View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2009, 00:14 (Ref:2584676)   #11
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I'm going to be up there for the BMMC Midlands AGM this evening. I'll see if I can get anything from the staff.
Well, in the Collection (the museum) everything seems fine, there's no wailing or gnashing of teeth. Others attending the same meeting seem to think that this is a very positive event, really, as it gets a clueless eejit out of the way and makes room for someone who really knows what they're doing to step up.

No news is good news, I guess. And there was actually no mention of anyone being made redundant either, which is interesting.