View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2013, 19:47 (Ref:3208727)   #31
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtype38 View Post
I'm guessing that the people who rang my number and asked the price didn't know how expensive these things are.... or maybe they did, and that was the problem. Hence the reason for this thread in the first place. But I would question your logic simply on the basis of : if someone offered you a Rolex watch for £20, would you buy it?
It was a bit of an extreme example yes .
A real example from myself:
I'm currently looking for a Peugeot 205 1,9 GTI, and have basically given up the danish market. I'm now searching the swedish market, which is quite different price wise.
So different that it scared me off for some time. A Danish 205 which goes for a 500£, only costed around 150£!
There isn't anything wrong with the swedish once (on the contrary often better), there just isn't a market for those cars in Sweden (yet). The price difference made me believe there was a problem with the Swedish once, compared to the danish.