View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2016, 14:58 (Ref:3666155)   #2
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The best you can hope for LMP1 is 10x, if Toyota finally opens the wallet, but if (when) not it's the standard 9. I don't think anyone believes Kolles to double up. So while is not "great" again I suppose we should be grateful for even that given the motivational problems of Rebellion, it could've easily been miserable 7.

I fear the only non Oreca, non Onroak LMP2s will be the grandfathered SMPs, and then at best single representatives from Riley and/or Dallara. Similarly to LMP3, I just can't buy into people going for those others when the French spec dealers are so much "easier" to deal with in Europe. And the new chassis with the Zyteks are gonna be so spec anyway that the performance differences likely won't be huge so you might just well get that standard clone Oreca or whatever. Or they'll just keep using the old grandfathered French chassis while they still can, they might not win (on pace) but it's cheaper.

I hope G56 actually makes it on track, IMO it's the most interesting of those yet.

Hope for LMGTE to shrink and ACO to throw more of them to reserves.

Last edited by Deleted; 17 Aug 2016 at 15:04.