View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2009, 09:27 (Ref:2516667)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On the point of getting there, as an enthusiast if I weren't racing I'd look to see if I could slot in with one of the teams and in return do some running for them. If not then why not take the classic car and get into the relevant paddock parking?

Haven't booked my crossing yet but there's usually a spare seat in the car and the ticket covers car and passengers.

Anyway back to the topic.