View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2003, 18:45 (Ref:722197)   #11
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
On the 2003 trap speeds....

Although we can't tell much from these figures since we don't know where they were gotten on the course, we can at least assume that they were recorded at the same place on the circuit...

Boy...does Pescarolo ever need to find a different power source!!!!!!

Way off the pace.......

I also found it interesting that there were quite a few cars all grouped together behind the RfH Domes and the Bentleys....Panoz, Courage, the four Audis, Kondo, and R&S all very close together....

On a thread about 6 weeks ago, someone quoted Jim Matthews as saying that they were about the same speed on the straights as the Audis at LM and a number or readers doubted it....those numbers seem pretty close to me...in fact, identical to the Champion and the Audi UK speed, and less than a km. behind Team Goh...

I know that this is just one snippet of info so I'm not reading a lot into these results, but at least it makes an interesting item for discussion or comparison..

But I would still be interested finding out more....

One American Open Wheel Series!