View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2017, 13:23 (Ref:3784299)   #46
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
I'd like to hope the same could be said for outfits that Kia Eble wears too.
At the 2014 British GP I was standing with my two post chiefs at the side of Rosberg's car during the grid walk, being nosey, and Herr Ebel strolled over (wearing the most preposterous trousers) with his crew and ever-so-politely asked if we would move to one side so he could do a piece to camera about his countryman without us looming in the back of shot.

As we moved aside one of us mentioned something about fat blokes in orange suits not being very telegenic and he gave us a tremendously theatrical, camped up 'oooooh' in response.

I know very little about the bloke but he did make us chuckle