Thread: Driver Lewis Hamilton Champion
View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2017, 20:08 (Ref:3785713)   #246
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah I've no idea where that tartan monster came from. The soccer quote appears to be the BRDC awards (unless I've gotten that completely wrong?). I can't really imagine standing in front of Brits and using the word soccer.

On the other hand, I feel like it's just having a go at Lewis for the sake of having a go at Lewis.

And my third opinion is: I don't really care. But if he starts dropping the U from colour and mispronouncing route then s**t just got real.