View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2011, 09:05 (Ref:2823683)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Riva Team Petty proudly announces its 2 car entry into the NASCAR 2011 Sprint Cup.

Riva Coffee, an iconic Australian instant coffee brand, is using NASCAR to enhance its product recall, its consumer awareness and the purchase disposition of its current & future customers in the United States by entering NASCAR with a significant on track presence, and an off track promotional program.

A range of promotional prizes, including giving away no less than 50 Ford Edge SUV's, hot oval track laps alongside the team drivers in their real race cars, and other money-cant-buy experiences will be available to purchasers of the proudly Australian-Made Riva Coffee product.

Viva Riva!

Running RPM-built and prepared Ford Fusions, the Riva Team Petty operation, led by the legendary King Richard Petty, have signed Mr Jimmie Johnson and Mr Marcos Ambrose to its 2 car Ford factory supported squad.

NAME: Riva Team Petty
SPONSORS: Riva Coffee, Cheesy Poofs
DRIVERS:
#9 Marcos Ambrose ($500,000)
#43 Jimmie Johnson ($1,300,000)
MANUFACTURER: RPM Ford Fusions

Viva Riva!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods