View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2016, 18:01 (Ref:3667394)   #928
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I'm curious - do constructors in NASCAR start from the ground up, or do they source anything - rollcage, shell, body panels - from the manufacturer?
Manufacturers license the bodies to companies that produce stock car bodies and the team hang them themselves. I don't think any teams produce them themselves. Manufacturers design/develop the engines and they may still cast the block for the engine builders, I'm not sure. They are tube frame chassis and only a handful of teams build them.