View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2017, 00:20 (Ref:3741467)   #61
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
2017 Pirtek Enduro Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Does it matter to people, like yourself, who dont care about it. Not at all. you get your race. Makes absolutely no difference to those people apart from giving them another opportunity to whinge about Supercars

I don't know why you're so wound up about this as there's no need to be. Why can't we just all get along mate?

Themes shouldn't be mandatory for each year but if the organisers think up a relevant theme to do with a certain aspect or people involved in the history of the sport it can be only a good thing. It helps the oldies get all nostalgic and the kids asking questions which helps them learn more about the sport. Everyone has different interests so if it helps one person become a fan then I see it as a win win.

Regardless of whether it's Supercars or something else. That's not the point.