View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2016, 13:32 (Ref:3689934)   #359
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canamman View Post
Winner of the race and 7 TIME CHAMPION
#48 Jimmie Johnson. Historic. No. EFFING HISTORIC!
As someone who has never really been a fan, I was pulling for JJ. I would've preferred Carl getting a deserved championship, but just wasn't meant to be.

Typical silly race that I tuned in to most of on the radio while doing leaves, but watched the final restart and there was no denying JJ after that.

Excited for the Chase and Kyle Larson battle for the next 2 decades! Now, if we can fix the system (or unfix it).