View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2018, 16:50 (Ref:3811970)   #328
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Surely what we are saying here is that it is not popular enough to be sustainable on PPV?
I would guess you are probably right. PPV will probably be restricted to additional coverage not the core coverage. I guess.

Quote:
Going back to the point re free magazines, it occurred to me that even though I consider myself a motorsport enthusiast I don't recall ever buying F1 magazine. I guess the point there would be that Formula 1 per se is not that important to me, whereas motorsport in general has (or had) much more appeal.
I have bought F1 racing. Back many moons ago. God it was awful. Very limited in appeal as you say and full of journalists of the calibre of The Bish and Rubython. It made me want to unlearn the English language.