View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2016, 22:33 (Ref:3667575)   #183
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i hope so. given the rules change for 2017 and how most teams are opting to stop development so early its nice to see one team still willing to develop/push until seasons end and i hope they are rewarded for it.

if they can somehow find a way to catch up/overtake Williams and FI that would be pretty epic given where they started the season.
I think I read somewhere that Honda only planned to use the tokens when they were able to provide something of significance. So that might be a good sign. Also, given they have been so far behind, they may be using much of this as a way to validate (on track and not on dyno) that specific concepts and improvements work as expected. So they can hopefully go into 2017 with more data even if they (and others) do tokenless rework/improvements for 2017.

Richard