View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2016, 16:33 (Ref:3683088)   #190
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Saward is reporting that the Mclaren BP deal is definitely going to happen.

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2016...claren-and-bp/

he highlights connections between BP via Castrol and Honda as the logic behind the deal (and no doubt lots of money). how quickly can BP get up to speed and/or is this a step back for Mclaren?

not sure where that leaves ExxonMobil but in a previous post he suggested that they may move over to Red Bull.

anyways it sounds like Mclaren is doubling down on their partnership with Honda, and given their combined improvements over the past season it makes sense to strengthen their partnership.

other rumours are that Ron may be leaving his role as chairman and team principle of the F1 team.

so potentially lots of changes going on. only time will tell if they are righting the ship.