View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2016, 22:18 (Ref:3683219)   #193
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider View Post
If 75% of the board has voted him out (and it's 75% of voting rights, not just shares - not always the same) - then that's going to be a tough one for Ron to get around.

It sounds like it's a done-vote - and now let's see what Ron responds with. You'd imagine he'd come out and say he's going if he wasn't going to dig heels in and fight it out.

It's been quite enjoyable watching McLaren Honda fight their way back into, and through the pack this season.

Interesting to see how they run next season - can imagine them being the 4th best team next season (surely)...
It surprises me that Mr Dennis hasn't actually pitched the idea of Honda buying out McLaren.. it was just something that seemed logical when the depth of the contractual arrangement for supply of engines and budget and the like were in place, especially stuff like veto rights for other teams and the like.

Honda could take a stake, the show goes on with Mr Dennis at the helm..

Wonder why its not on anyone's radar, even in speculation?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods