View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2016, 15:12 (Ref:3683403)   #200
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider View Post
If 75% of the board has voted him out (and it's 75% of voting rights, not just shares - not always the same) - then that's going to be a tough one for Ron to get around.

It sounds like it's a done-vote - and now let's see what Ron responds with. You'd imagine he'd come out and say he's going if he wasn't going to dig heels in and fight it out.
As I wrote earlier, it is not that simple. Both Dennis and Ojjeh have 25% shareholdings, and I believe at least 50% voting rights, and given the extremely close relationship between the two over so many decades, I think it highly unlikely that any other shareholder would be able to enforce a departure of Dennis if he doesn't wish to go.