View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2016, 18:43 (Ref:3666416)   #36
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
My thing at sportscar races is camping in a vehicle.

Daytona is done by flying down on the Thursday, renting a minivan, buying a cheap air mattress, and camping out before packing everything up and flying home Monday.

Gotta love cars, climate controlled, solid tents!
Thanks to JHamilton, I drive 40 mins and sleep in this (mud included and mud NOT thanks to JHamilton):

Thanks to broadrun, we get a spot close enough to where you walk 30 ft to the right of pictured camper to the fence at T4. He also cooks wonderful pastries in a dutch oven, which is what the camper smells like after night 2.

Thanks to joeb and his dyke building skills , we had only a "mildly moist" canopy standing area. Unfortunately, he's getting more practice as we speak

I brought the dull shovel and good tunes.

Can we go now?