Thread: Katherine Legge
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2017, 01:12 (Ref:3765540)   #12
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Agreed, a thread is over top, but you've referenced my comments twice now and they have been misunderstood.

Is the term "drama" sexist if used while referencing a female driver? Leigh Diffy says it almost every race he calls, but "massive" in front of it. Should I treat female drivers differently and use different terms and phrases when commenting on them because they are females?
No, and admittedly that was the weaker example to the other one. But reading the thread and seeing those together just stood out to me. I'm used to seeing stuff like that called brain fade or other terms on here, and when we're already in a thread about her over an incident that was not her fault, it just stood out more. I am not meaning any offense to you. And because of the other factors, yes, I'm sure I am misunderstanding you. Just a weird time to call out legge imo, which made me read into certain phrases that have often been described differently for similar incidents. And no, we shouldn't use different terms or phrases for female drivers, and that's what it kind of came across as happening.

I'll shut up about it now....

Karam should control his emotions from now on! And gentilozzi and those around him seem to be filled with drama!.