View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2018, 11:37 (Ref:3790290)   #27
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
≥>>>>>>>>>>>>On has to wonder whether government really are too collectively stupid to realise what effect they will have with most of their decisions OR are in fact in collusion with the organisations they are apparently trying to "control for the public good" for the good of government and their vassals.

I may be naive but I hold to the "cock up not conspiracy" school of thought. I genuinely think out political class doesn't have any experience or understanding of the real world and just are incapable of thinking through.

I have to believe that, I don't have any tin foil left after cooking the turkey.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk