View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2014, 19:51 (Ref:3425567)   #38
gt917
Veteran

United Kingdom
Suffolk
gt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Well Autosport were full of the crashfest that was the Euro NASCAR's at Speedfest with not hardly if any mention of Bernies races which by comparison the drivers drove fast but with respect and with no major incidents with some very expensive machines especially in Bernies Big Bangers. So how do you stop that, thats down to journalists choosing what they wish to report on. As Bernie stated in his newsletter, the Euro NASCAR need some lessons in the US on how NASCAR operates. I was in Daytona when these cars turned up (French Euro NASCAR) and the clerk of the course was so incensed by their antics he pulled the lot of them in and said one more on track incident and he was sending lot of them home! AT Brands, nothing as far as I know despite many broken cars and incidents.
Al,

I agree with what you have said, and the coverage that was given by Autosport and Motoring News to Bernies races was simply pathetic and shamefull.
There were, however, several incidents caused by one of "our" drivers. and I hope Bernie does take the necessary action.