View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2008, 21:15 (Ref:2155080)   #16
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i hope they do, i was actually talking to my dad about the very subject today, he didnt go to 6th form or uni, but his second car was a very nice black triumph spitfire, then he had a few ford capri's, 2 3.0's and a 2.8 injection in black which was a damn nice car, a jetta GTI 16 valve and then a rover 620ti, it was great that car, looked like a old mans car and it was until you opened the taps and the turbo kicked in, at that point the thing was a bloody rocket.

right now im yearning for a subaru impreza STI version 4 which i will NOT get insurance for until im atleast 21 or over, at that point if i go to uni i will be horribly deep in debt and probably be permanently hungover or drunk .
right now im also obsessing over a BMW M5 5.0 V8, more so because on my two lottery lines put together i actually did have 6 numbers, just a shame i didnt have 6 numbers on the same line, then i would be on the phone buying one!

and this is what i would do to it, the sound of god:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xgxn...eature=related

some straight exhaust pipes, i bloody wish my 106 made a sound like that