Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2017, 20:43 (Ref:3728972)   #89
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
and a benefit to Sauber if it comes with a cheaper price tag plus additional/related parts and support. could free up more money for them to spend on the chassis side of things.

i suspect Mclaren will still best them on the WCC table this year so worst case is that they finish 10th next year...which is probably where they will finish this year as well.

and if Honda sort their engine out, they could potentially even see themselves moving up the ladder.

dont really see any downside to them making this deal.