Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2013, 06:28 (Ref:3342258)   #45
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Well, it is after all a team sport.

It's not like engine blow ups haven't decided F1 championships before. Build a better engine!
You are going to have to try harder here.

Can you tell me why an engine blowup on one day should be potentially more damaging (twice so) than an engine failure a week or two earlier. Especially at the end of the season when equipment is a bit more scarce.

Can you tell me why the last race in particular is double points? Why not the first? Hey, it'd make no difference right? Oh sorry, all the thick people would switch off because the winner would have a massive points advantage after one race.

Can you tell me why a race witnessed by a trackside audience of dozens should award double over a packed Silverstone or Monza?

And this doesn't just effect the boys and girls at the top either.