View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2016, 01:40 (Ref:3616397)   #78
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just so as you know that I didn't just blindly come up with this suggestion, I have put together a design myself

The Sports arena would of course have a roof, but I've removed it to show the internal layout with the main ice hockey floor showing. This would be covered for other sports, and concerts...speaking of which I've shown the concert stage setup at the Eastern end.
The Larger building is a multifunctional exhibition space that can be parted up into separate sections.

I'll hold off announcing a winner until rubaru posts
Attached Thumbnails
Arena Top View.jpg   Arena venue.jpg