Thread: F1 2012
View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2012, 23:47 (Ref:3179939)   #27
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just found out some other interesting stuff

I was playing on intermediate, using an HRT. This was fine, I was leading the series after some early season and wet wins, then towards the end of the series you have to pick a championship rival for some pathetic reason.

And staggeringly (irony mode) you suddenly cant get anywhere near the top ten anywhere, what a surprise!

So, I just skipped session right the way to end of year in a fit of (why do programmers move the goalposts the stupid little twerps) and moved to Caterham for next year, whil also upgrading the difficulty.

Well, even more pathetic. Cant qualify any higher than 18th anywhere unless Monaco or wet and in races you start well, they are all pathetically cautious first lap and I get up to around 10th, then you are just a sitting duck, you can never get away before the DRS zone and you never get the chance to use it.

Have to say I suppose its realistic, but you cant get results to get a beter car, so you are alwyas in rubbish cars, wht on earth are they trying to prove with this rather silly game?> That you cant ever use a good car?