View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2015, 09:58 (Ref:3520813)   #42
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=Casper;3520801]In other words they did not gain anything./QUOTE]

That is not what I wrote, nor is that what I meant.

All I said is that it might be difficult to accurately measure what benefit was gained by Honda, who are extremely unlikely to announce that they were able to use knowledge harvested from the Mercedes' PSUs to produce their own unit.

But I am damned sure that they will have been able to circumvent some of the problems that the teams had in the early part of 2014 because of what they observed, but are now encountering difficulties of their own which may well be caused by issues that are totally unconnected with problems that the other teams faced last year. And what's more, we will likely never know, and does it matter any way?