View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 20:01 (Ref:3752238)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I am sure that I am not alone in my view. Crowd surfing, break dancing to the podium, silly sun glasses and totally over the top 'love' of the crowd.

I find it embarrassing and can not watch him, why does he not just become a pop star and have done with it. Vettel for all his outbursts is still a normal human being, and acts with dignity in his public persona.

Sorry to offend his fans but I am just too old to be able to stomach his clownish ways.
I dare say you're not alone. In fact I know you're not.

But there are plenty of others who positively revel in the sheer delight that he shows when things are going well. Why a racing driver shouldn't be permitted to behave in this way is beyond me. If he wants to behave like 'a pop star' - who really cares and why do they care? It's his life. Why does that make him not a 'normal human being'? There are plenty who would say its these things that actually do make him a normal human being. He's not embarrassed to display his feelings. So why should we be so critical of him - that he isn't a dour straight-faced Brit who wouldn't know an emotion if it had the temerity to dally on his sleeve.... I really do think you're letting the years show a tad too much.....

By the way, I should perhaps admit that my wife and I laughed like drains when Vettel's tyre gave up the ghost. He generally has an effect upon me like the morning after a bloody good chicken Madras - but I don't go on about it.......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 Jul 2017 at 20:12.