View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2017, 07:47 (Ref:3753259)   #76
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Then you see an interview like this, smug, self satisfied, and happy to take cheap shot at Vettel at 4:20 about an incident he was not involved in when he doesn't have the facts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwOVPSZT8zI

Guess we know who respects who in this title battle.

Sorry, out of the car I find Hamilton just plain unlikeable!

But then others don't like other drivers for other reasons, each to their own I guess.
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that link, it made me feel quite nauseous. OK! I am used to Lewis, but Damon Hill's sycophantic questioning was just too much for my delicate disposition. In future please add a health warning.