View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2017, 18:03 (Ref:3757232)   #84
bobec
Racer

bobec should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbobec should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Sorry, I just don't see it. Maybe you are projecting what is a particularly negative perspective onto those in the video? Seeing what you want to see? I will say if anything is odd about that is the lack of any reaction from Lauda, but then again, I don't pay much attention to him, so for all I know it might not be unusual for him. I believe I have seen similar reactions from Toto before when something goes right for the team?

Maybe you and the others are right. But there are odd things there. Like you mentioned, the way Lauda is expressionless while Toto is yelling to his face. And at the end, when Toto is removing his headphones. Doesn't look that happy to me. Unless there was a heated discussion within the ream over the issue of their drivers' positions and he's still fuming from it, even after he got his way.

Toto made a negative impression on me with the way Mercedes won the DTM title in 2015. Also I'm not sure what happened with Paddy Lowe. It's speculative, but I wouldn't say I'm "seeing what I want to see". There's really nothing that I want from Toto. Anyway, if that is his "happy reaction", I don't want to be near him when he's angry.