View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2006, 09:21 (Ref:1543476)   #54
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbrown
All the BT40 posts from the big Brabham thread pre-date the BT40 thread so I think we'd be safe to merge it.

Chris - what do you reckon?

Allen
Allen, I haven't waited for Chris reply, because given what we are doing here, I think it likely that he will agree and logic dictates that we apply a consistent approach in the formatting (however, if he doesn't, I have retained copies of original). I have removed a few posts from his old thread (Ralt RT1 stuff, which itself could form the basis of another thread) and now merged with the posts you highlighted from the 'BIG' thread.

The one post left intact in all these new threads so far is yours of the 7 Nov 2004 referring to sprints. However, I'm now thinking that it should be pruned in each to the specific chassis model. It is an interesting subject in itself and the original while post could form the basis of Brabham BT Sprint cars, especially if we could get some pics to go with it.