Thread: GP2 - Valencia!
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2009, 18:30 (Ref:2526817)   #23
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i can't help but think it's similar to the way grosjean and petrov were miles ahead at the start of the season then mysteriously dropped back and lost pace in relation to everyone else.

d'ambrosio wasn't the fastest, certainly, but he finished in the points which is more than kobayashi managed and thus my point about the championship standings remains. kobayashi is quite a long way back in comparison, so i don't think it's as simple as saying the team are shoddy and need to pull their finger out just cause kobayashi is driving like a romanian cabbie!