View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2012, 11:49 (Ref:3111205)   #77
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
From the discussion in the Classic thread, it sounds like this went down very well and indeed has already been signed up for 2013. Good stuff.

When it was first discussed there appeared to be a restriction that only original cars would be allowed. I confess that I found it disappointing but didn't pursue it, however I note there were at least two replicas racing and I know my car is a replica but it averages faster than the last car on the results sheet so hopefully next year I'll get a chance?