View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2012, 14:40 (Ref:3119825)   #270
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptclaus98 View Post
But Reynard was a dedicated chassis builder. Mazda is a niche automaker who could fail with the tiniest of errors, or any move away from their base. None of their cars has big horsepower from the lot, and you'll never see one like that. That's why club racing and lower formulae suit them. Only way they'll see anything above Star Mazda is in the back of a Delta Wing, and that ain't happening ever.
True but Mazda have branched out and have built a dedicated chassis under the name of Star Race Cars. Obviously it's up to them if they wish to produce a chassis that can race in other formulae. I used Reynard as an example of it being possible, though I'm sure one reason for Mazda's involvement is to show that a rotary engine can be used effectively in racing as opposed to a conventional engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptclaus98 View Post
Really? It's a socio-economic and blatantly racist slap in the face. Couple that with the fact that he used a woman as a toilet and I'm left wondering why we still have not heard about TrueCar going elsewhere. Actually I'm not. That program was farcical at best from inception.
I thought the woman in question was white but maybe not white enough, in Jay Penske's eyes, for a toilet bowl or urinal?