View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2017, 14:26 (Ref:3747606)   #70
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
found myself a bit surprised by this but RB has fallen behind Mclaren in race laps completed this year mainly due to the failures that MV has experienced. Max has also completed less laps then any other driver this year (with the exception of the one race stand ins).

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/r...1-2017-924077/

how much of it is down to 'bad luck' and how much of it down to driving style is beyond my reckoning though.

i have heard it said he does have a tendency to drive the car outside its limits but from what i see on the TV he doesnt seem like he has a particularly 'harsh' driving style...aggressive sure but thats not really the same thing is it?

to me he seems like he is on a run of bad luck.