View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2002, 18:11 (Ref:420289)   #55
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals Forum
A place for anyone to meet and chat about the ins and outs of life as a marshal. Although this forum is intended for the marshals themselves, they are always pleased to speak to anyone who ventures in!

Much as I enjoy racing, I take greater pleasure somedays from the banter on post. There is nothing worse during a delay than to have a boring bunch around you!! Obviously I won't name names but we've all been there!!

My point is, marshalling is like being part of a large family. Some days we argue with each other but at the end of the day, we all still care for each other even if we don't always agree. Just don't forget........
Motorsport is Dangerous!!!

The person you slag-off in here today may be your back-up tomorrow???
There's enough back biting in the real world, we don't need it here.It's the old adage,....Don't like it??? Go elsewhere, it's a free world. (or so they keep trying to convince me!!)