View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 10:08 (Ref:3727516)   #2
mikuni
Veteran

mikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My two cents on your post above:
To answer your question I really rate Grosjean, but he needs to keep his head together. He is one of those drivers, and there's a fair few on F1 at the moment, when things aren't going that well seem to fall to pieces completely, rather than just trucking on and getting a solid finish.

And I don't think (hope at least) that this will be the last we see of Giovinazzi. He showed huge promise in Australia and everyone was talking about him and almost writing of Wehrlein. A bad weekend and AG is gone forever? I really hope not. I'd st least like to see him get another test with Ferrari, or perhaps a Sauber seat next year to see what he's got. He was under such huge pressure to do something special after Australia I think it must have got to him. A driver needs at least a season to build with a team to prove themselves. Usually two.

And Palmer. I'm not sure on this boy. He had a crap car last year but struggled to match his team mate. This year with a much improved car it is just not looking good for him so far. I know he has had issues getting the car set up, and with the broken ARB in Australia, but he needs to do something good soon.