Thread: DOTR Analysis
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2017, 07:19 (Ref:3727934)   #25
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
We probably agree on quite a lot Pete, but I just don't wear your Finnish rose-tinted specs very often!
Ain't it amazing how human emotion can overcome scientific research?

I rarely vote in the DOTR as it might skew the results of my analysis, however, were I to participate I would certainly demonstrate the 'F1pete Syndrome', and vote for Felipe Massa every time.

Were Lewis to purchase a redundant Manor, and start from the pit lane, fight his way past the entire field, Ferrari, Mercedes etc. and lap the pack twice, I still would not vote for him ...........................
......................., and neither would F1pete.

Professor Bauble BOG (Biased Old Git)