View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2005, 23:52 (Ref:1449959)   #9
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All the best Stoooooo! I'm a bit confused here Stephen...why is the BRSCC trying to help the BHRC? I know the peeps at the BRSCC are all very nice and all that but whats going to happen next year?? ie: where are all the marshals (and other officials)going to come from to help run the BHRC meetings (very little-if any advertising for the club at present in the weekly's), what incentives are there going to be to get people to join the BHRC... and if there are any-will people leave the BRSCC to do so or continue to support the BRSCC and do the odd BHRC meeting...so many questions to be answered! I have heard on the grapevine that there maybe only two BRSCC meetings to be run at Brands next year-I hope not for the sake of National motorsport as the BRSCC deserve much better treatment...also MSV MAY be increasing the circuit hire at Brands etc for 2006 by a substantial amount! This is nothing more than gossip at the moment as I can't see somebody making major improvements to a circuit to help the public and entice racers only to throw huge fees at them (the clubs & racers)which may prevent them racing there anyhow-surely not?? The closed winter period will be a very interesting one indeed and that only good news we hope will come out to greet us all for next March!