Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2017, 14:57 (Ref:3745230)   #143
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if true, a good move for Williams imo. perhaps cynical to say but they need or like the money more then they seem to care about results. more out of necessity then anything else but free engines, plus Honda's sponsorship contribution, and possibly money for drivers (if Williams can strike a similar deal to which Mclaren received) keeps the team moving forward.

and if Honda can actually get it sorted, Williams becomes a de facto works team again and one with a budget that may let them actually compete with the big boys. and if it doesnt work they still get the money which im sure they will use sensibly to reinvest into their faculties/diversify/build for the future etc.