View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2004, 09:07 (Ref:851964)   #7
pvmw
Rookie

pvmw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: POM 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by relativtortoise

Incidentally I trust PVMW will be bringing the promised Rover SDi and not the Nash..about time he came and played big boys rules
RT
Hangs head I thought about it, then I thought about it some more........

.....I can either drive the 80 odd miles to Silverstone in a large comfortable modern(ish) car with a lid, heater, wipers, comfy chair etc - or I can go in a FRAZER NASH

No brainer really. Anyway, I suspect the SD1 would have needed a bit of work before the scroots would smile upon it. I shall probably regret my decision at about 6:30 am. on the 21st. Maybe next year, if I can stop it catching metal moth.

Anyway, its not an SDi. Thats something to do with Reagan and big fireworks, Its an SD1. the SD stands for "Special Developments", tho' I've never quite worked out what it was that was meant to be special about the development of the SD1. Maybe the innovation was of a car full of electrics that didn't work properly. However, it has one feature that isn't often found these days. With the rear seat folded flat its over 6 feet long in the back, so I can comfortably put a air bed and sleeping bag in it and use it as a caravan.

Paul