Thread: LM24 Race Autosport Le Mans 2012 Guide
View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2012, 10:18 (Ref:3087401)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dessert Autosport Le Mans 2012 Guide

I've been an outspoken critic in the past regarding Autosports coverage of sportscar racing - and Le Mans in particular; it always seemed that far too much is sacrificed these days on the altar of the great God - F1. I mourned the Autosport Le Mans guides of years passed and particularly detested the reduction in size from A4 to A5.

This morning I bought this week's issue. Strange that as it's Friday today. Years ago I would have been waiting on the newsagent's doorstep on Thursday morning waiting for him to open to buy my copy.

But I'm impressed. OK, I had to extract the guide from the middle of the magazine, but that was easy enough - and it's the proper size!!!

I've not read it all yet, but there's some interesting stuff in there - particularly about the previous Toyota efforts. I think it's a big improvement over what we've had in the last few years, so well done to Andrew VDB.

What do others think?