View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2012, 15:35 (Ref:3102460)   #723
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
build isn't the most accurate word talking about pescarolo. The 01 and 01 evo was a partially/totally modified tub of c60 with a more developed and updated bodywork; the 03 is the amr-one with some aero improvement and a different engine.
Porsche has enough personell to project, build, develope and run the car without the help of any private team.
We have had this discussion before!
The 01 was a Pescarolo build car, no matter how you see it. - End of discussion.

The 03 uses the AMR Tub and nose, but otherwise is a totally different car. Therefor "build" i in my opinion ok to use.

And yes, Porsche can do it themselves, but what we were discussing is BMS's potential as Porsche Partner.