View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2016, 09:05 (Ref:3674494)   #10
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Shanghai is as good or better than COTA imo, and at least it's attended. Glad Monza is the prologue now. We'll see the LM packages surely.
Agreed Shanghai is about on par with COTA. But remember they were giving away free tickets for Shanghai to get bigger numbers. I suspect the TV/Press is a bigger issue for Shanghai than crowd numbers. The biggest car market in the world cannot really be ignored, even if the track is a bit crap.

COTA is...fine. But it's on the same level as Shanghai, Bahrain etc. I'd rather see another American track. I'd like Monza on the schedule properly but I don't see how it would fit anywhere unfortunately.