View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2017, 20:10 (Ref:3761762)   #19
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh right. I was assuming it was all about the driven wheels. I think mr porsche has jumped to a conclusion far too early, but Knockhill was clearly a RWD circuit and we did keep reading that it'll be different at Rockingham. So it does look a little silly when a RWD car is on pole after those comments.

Although it does backup that the Honda is massively pegged back. And I did say that Newshams car was underpowered at Knockhill and I was told I was clearly wrong and it wasn't, yet on that chart it's pretty bad. So yeah, that chart just backs-up the obvious observations from Knockhill.