View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2015, 19:15 (Ref:3573412)   #19
YZFrider
Racer

YZFrider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridYZFrider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Greetings from Mazda Raceway! Met Mike Hedlund awhile ago, fun guy to chat with, such a good attitude when talking with fans. The amount of make and models is what is impressive with this series. The addition to GTS with the Aston Martin, Hundai, Maserati, and the Lotus is awesome. KTM and SIN coming next year. I also happened apon a car called the Supersport Mk.2 on display here in the pits. More info about this car here: http://www.999motorsportsusa.com/photo-gallery/ They are currently running around in SCCA regionals and made it's debut racing in NARRA. A manufacturer spec series is the goal with this car with other possiblilities in the future. GT qualifying wrapped up as I type this. I was also chatting with a Realtime Acura mechanic. Here is the latest with them: They will be returning with the TLX next year. Rear-wheel drive and better aero is the plan. But it still won't be a GT3 car, the guy said it can never be being it's a sedan. As for 2017, he told me will be a decision to continue with the TLX or go with the NSX.