View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2016, 18:35 (Ref:3691847)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I don't really understand why people have a problem with Lewis he is a great driver, gave Nico a big hug, gave Mrs Rosberg a big hug ..
Shook Nico's hand, congratulated him ..
is a great ambassador for the sport, is hugely popular at our Grand Prix in Austin ..?????
I don't get it either. He did everything he could on the track to keep his championship hopes a live.

Post race, off the track, I thought he was very magnanimous in defeat and didn't let the petulant Lewis, that we've seen too often, out.